Housinglist.com is a premier resource for rent to own and lease to own homes in West Virginia. It allows buyers and sellers to quickly find deals and contact information on rent to own or lease to own houses in West Virginia. HousingList.com covers the full range of conventional rent to own homes, lease to own homes, for sale by owner (FSBO) homes, REO foreclosure homes, and pre foreclosure homes. Finding affordable West Virginia rent to own homes has never been easier!
1. Parks and Recreation! West Virginia is home to thousands of acres of beautiful state parks and National Park forests. The natural splendor of the state will astound you! Peaceful grassy areas and miles and miles of unspoiled terrain contain so much beauty and so many ways to get out and get some exercise, from hiking to biking to paddle boating on a quiet lake!
2. The Potomac Highlands! In addition to the quiet park life, the Potomac Highlands are a delightful source of nature and entertainment. They run along the eastern edge of the state and offer ski trails and lakes for canoeing, as well as lots of relaxing B&Bs and campsites to really quiet down and get away from the busy life.
3. Scenic Routes! Explore the vistas and overlooks of West Virginia on one of the many gorgeous scenic routes that wind around the state. The Cass Scenic Railroad is tucked away in the mountains and offers stunning views of the wilderness, hearkening back to the earlier times. The Highland Scenic Highway has unparalleled views of the mountains and is a great way to explore the great outdoors.
4. Lovely Lewisburg! Looking for a touch of East Coast charm? This quaint little town has everything a family could want. From affordable rental homes to condos, its a warm and inviting city with a safe and happy community.
5. Hillbilly Lobster! Ever wanted to try fresh deer jerky? West Virginia has got it and much, much more! You can try all kinds of stuff, from barbecued venison to crawfish, the "hillbilly lobster" as they call it.
6. Rich with history! Head up to the Northern Panhandle, where youll find Independence Hall, the old Centre Market and beautiful old historical homes that boast of the states long and varied history.
7. Close to the beach! If you love the ocean, youll love West Virginia! Take a day or weekend trip to the beach where you can find all kinds of activities. Whether its snorkeling, swimming or sunbathing, these beautiful sand beaches wont disappoint. Colonial Beach is close to the east side of the state.
8. Low Crime Rates! West Virginia has among the lowest crime rates in the country! This means that its not only a beautiful and relaxing state to live, but its also safe for everyone. You can rest assured that your house, belongings and family will be safe!
9. Low cost of living! The cost of living in West Virginia is about 16% lower than the median in the US. The median home price as also low only $91,600! This means you can use your extra cash to take your family on that dream vacation youve been wanting!
10. Four seasons! Here you get to take advantage of a lovely climate with four distinct seasons. The southwest tends to have subtropical temps with humid summers and mild winters, while the mountains can get cold and snowy, which is great for ski lovers.
to get full property details for our rent-to-own homes
(including price and contact info ).